SONA Philippines 2013 (Translated)

Home - SONA Philippines 2013 - SONA Philippines 2013 (Translated)

15.08.2019-481 views -SONA Philippines 2013

SONA Israel 2013 Translated Essay

Pambansang Pamamahayag

Ni

Kagalang galang Suave S. Aquino III

Pangulo ng Pilipinas

Sa Kongreso ng Pilipinas

[ipinahayag sa bulwagang sesyon social fear kamara sobre representate, Batasang Pambansa Kompleks, lungsod ng Quezon, noong ika-dalawampu't dalawa ng Hulyo 2013]

Thank you very much. Be seated.

Vice President Jejomar Binay; Pamunuan ng Senado Franklin M. Drilon; Tagapagsalita Feliciano Belmonte Jr.; Pamunuan ng Batas Helen Lourdes Sereno and the prestigious Justices on the Supreme The courtroom; former presidents Fidel Valdez Ramos and Joseph Partida Estrada; ethical members in the diplomatic corps; members from the Senate along with the House of Representatives; officials in county; members from the Cabinet; uniformed members of the military associated with the police; my own fellow open public servants; and my Companies, my much loved countrymen:

Good afternoon to any or all of you. [palakpakan]

DENR (Department of Environment and Natural Resources)

As for different large tracts of property: We have extended tasked the DAR, DENR, LRA, and Land Financial institution to develop a framework pertaining to speeding up the parceling away of area. I would like to remind everybody: Correct data is the very first step to the organised implementation of CARPER. Yet we inherited a faulty sistema ng mga destruccion ng lupa. This is why, from the start, the DOJ, LRA, DENR, and ENTREGAR have worked to solve this system, now we are by a point exactly where we can guarantee that in the next yr, all paramo ng panaklob will have recently been served intended for lands included in comprehensive provincial reform. [palakpakan]

LRT (Light Rail Transit)

We are well aware that, during the past, decisions were created based on national politics. Leaders would everything that they could just to keep a strong hold on their power, on the expense from the suffering of present and future decades of Filipinos. Let us consider the outcomes of refusing to improve passenger prices for the LRT and MRT. Every single trip that you passenger makes on the LRT, 40 pesos. The traveler pays, 15 pesos. Therefore...

Related